This afternoon we would like you to explore and reflect on the use of Blogs for student learning.
Please complete the following quick activities:
- Go to the “Post” – “What is a blog” and watch the brief video.
- Read the post “So… how can blogs be used to help students learn?” and watch the brief video. Post a comment on this blog sharing your ideas about some of the opportunities blogs might present to help student learning.
- Familiarise yourself with the resources presented in the “Using Edublogs” page so you can access this when you may want to create your own class/student blog space. (http://tsc21ceduactors.global2.vic.edu.au/about/).
- Have a look at the Global 2 and some of the examples provided in the “blog roll” or search for some blogs more relevant to your area of teaching. Ideally share the sites you find as comments on the “Learning and Teaching Blogs” page (http://tsc21ceduactors.global2.vic.edu.au/learning-and-teaching-blogs/).
- Extra for experts 🙂 – Subscribe to some blogs by e-mail or RSS feeds into I-google (http://www.google.com.au/ig)
Please provide feedback for this activity by posting comments to the Blog Post!