This afternoon we would like you to explore and reflect on the use of Blogs for student learning.
Please complete the following quick activities:
- Check out the video “What is a blog?”
- Read the post “So… how can blogs be used to help students learn?” and watch the brief video. Post a comment on this blog sharing your ideas about some of the opportunities blogs might present to help student learning.
- Go to the top toolbar to open the “Using Edublogs blogs!” page. Check the resources, which will help you when you want to create your own class/student blog space.
- Go to the side toolbar to “Blog roll“. Click Global2 – Edublog. Global2, formerly Globalteacher includes features of no ads, as well as support materials to assist as you start blogging. Check examples or search for blogs on your subject.
- Look at the “Learning and Teaching Blogs” page on the top toolbar. Examine blogs, or share your finds as comments. (scroll to the bottom)
- Extra for experts – Subscribe to some blogs by e-mail or RSS feeds into I-google