Premiere Elements is used for video editing / making movies. It is available on your school device in the “AV” Button on your EduStar Banner or under “Start” – “All Programs” – “Audio and Video”.
Here is a list of links to tutorials and guides that can help you understand how to use Adobe Premiere Elements.
- Learn Premiere Elements Adobe TV channel (Recommended)
- Eight introduction and overview video tutorials from Lynda (requires Quicktime)
- Excellent YouTube video of editing and special effects
Photoshop Elements is available on your school device in the “Art” Button on your EduStar Banner or under “Start” – “All Programs” – Photoshop elements on their device.
- Adobe Live TV: Learn Photoshop Elements 9
Alternative intro to Photoshop??? – too funny!
- Adobe Live TV – Getting Started with InDesign